Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4K November

The first student blog I commented on was Sisilias. Her post was a very descriptive story of her first day of school. Here was my response :
Hey Sisilia. My name is Lauren and I am a student at The University of South Alabama. I loved your post. Seems like you had a day full of excitement. I'm always nervous on the first day of school because you never know what to expect. I also liked ho descriptive you were. Keep up the good work and have a great school year.
The second blog I commented on was Riley's blog in Ms. Cassidy's class. Her post was of a painting she created. Here was my response:
Hey Riley. My name is Laurrn and i am a student at The University of South Alabama. I enjoyed your post. You definitely used happy colors in your picture. Keep up the good work !

No comments:

Post a Comment