Sunday, October 6, 2013

My Personal Learning Network

My personal learning network is a fairly new idea to me. I'm slowly learning how to incorporate it and make it as useful as possible. As an educator you will see the acronym PLN often and it's a great way to share information and stay in touch with the social communities that you are. Part of. For starters, I'm refining who I follow on twitter and who I am friends with on Facebook. There are so many wonderful pages that share useful tips that are readily accessible. By far my favorite is Pinterest. Especially for quick and easy crafts or even bulletin boards, Pinterest is amazing. Recently I created a Symbaloo to help organize all of my favorite sites that I can access with ease. As EDM continues, I plan on expanding my Symbaloo.
sample

No comments:

Post a Comment